H-E-B Free First Sunday: Road Trip
June 4, 2017 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Plan your next Texas road trip with a little help from your Museum friends. Map your route to the best Texas roadside attractions and discover fun new games to play along the way.
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during H-E-B Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state. Special family programs from 12-3 p.m. combine art creation, exploration stations, and gallery activities.
- Show your love for Texas and create a personalized license plate.
- Construct treasured Texas landmarks as you map your next road trip through the state.
- Discover parks and outdoor spaces that make Texas fun to explore with help from Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.
- Make a pit stop with Common Threads and enjoy a favorite Texas recipe to keep you energized on long road trips.
- Park yourselves at Storytime and hear a tale of an adventure.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Support for the Bullock Museum's exhibitions and education programs provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.