H-E-B Free First Sunday
May 7, 2017 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Family: It's all in the family at this month's Free First Sunday. Celebrate your loved ones through art, storytelling, and more.
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during H-E-B Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state. Special family programs from 12-3 p.m. combine art creation, exploration stations, and gallery activities.
- How well do you know your family? Try your hand at blindly drawing a portrait of a family member.
- Celebrate mom with a handmade gift that will delight the senses and show her how much you care.
- Join Idea Lab Kids and contribute to a collaborative Stop Motion Movie inspired by what family means to you.
- Picture your family at storytime and create a frame for one of your favorite captured memories.
- Join Texas Health and Human Services and create a poster symbolizing happiness and freedom in celebration of Mental Health Awareness Month.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Support for the Bullock Museum's exhibitions and education programs provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.