Your Financial Support Matters
Share Texas history through a donation or online purchase.
Sustain the Museum's Educational Mission
Our closure this year in the interest of community safety has taken a financial toll. This year’s annual fund drive is more critical to the Museum’s future than ever before, and it starts with you.
Please consider a tax-deductible donation or an online purchase today, secure in the knowledge that it will have a far-reaching impact, increasing understanding of the diverse and ever-changing Story of Texas.
The Need is Dire
- We are struggling to find the resources to make our work possible, like so many cultural institutions this year.
- The Museum is dependent on exhibit admissions, movie tickets, venue rentals, memberships, and retail sales for more than 70% of our operational budget.
- Due to the pandemic, we have experienced more than an 80% drop in monthly income, an unsustainable reality as we head into 2021.
- We need your help to maintain educational programming and exhibitions.
Why it Matters
- Every donation, membership, and purchase directly supports the continuation of our mission-centric programming and the professional staff required to make it the best it can be.
- Your contribution helps us reach more than 100,000 students, teachers, and chaperones annually.
- The exploration of our past teaches vital skills and provides the foundation for strong, vibrant Texas communities.
Shop with a purpose!
Support the Bullock Museum with an online purchase.
The Museum Store is a curated marketplace of Texas treasures. All proceeds support the preservation and exhibition of Texas history and education programs at the Bullock Museum.
Museum members receive a 10%-15% membership discount. Not a member? Find out how to join.
Additional Ways to Support the Museum
Multiply your donation to the Museum with a corporate match. Check with your Human Resources or Community Outreach department to find out if your company participates in the Matching Gift program. Please contact Leslie Adkins at Leslie.Adkins@TheStoryofTexas.com for more information.
While picking up your groceries at Randalls or Tom Thumb stores, make a donation to the Bullock Museum through the Remarkable Card program. Designate the Museum as your Good Neighbor recipient (donation number 9987), and Randalls will donate 1% of each total purchase amount to the Museum. Sign up for the free Remarkable Card program at any Randalls or Tom Thumb store, or visit www.randalls.com.