Make A Gift
Share Texas history and culture through a donation.
Be a part of the Bullock Museum's mission to share the continually unfolding Story of Texas.
Your donation allows the Museum to offer:
Your support provides the opportunity to See Texas History at the Bullock Museum as….
- A child who not only reads about the Texas Revolution, but experiences it from Stephen F. Austin's prison cell in the 2nd floor Texas Gallery;
- A family who comes together to enjoy Common Ground: The Music Festival Experience exhibition to open in Spring of 2017;
- A class of 7th graders who learn about the importance of historic artifacts and who go home with a broader understanding of their place in the world;
- A filmgoer who experiences the Texas Focus Film series and documentaries in the newly renovated IMAX® theater;
- A music lover who explores Pride and Joy: The Blues of Stevie Ray Vaughan exhibition of a beloved Texas music icon.
Your gift matters. Your 100% tax-deductible donation will be acknowledged in the Museum's annual report.
Additional Ways to Support the Museum
Double or triple your gift to the Museum and upgrade your membership level through a matching gift donation. Check with your Human Resources or Community Outreach department to find out if your company participates in the Matching Gift program. If so, send us a completed Matching Gift form along with your donation and/or membership application and begin enjoying your benefits as you support the Museum.
Honor the significant people in your life and support the Museum through a Texas Tribute donation. Texas Tribute honorees receive an acknowledgement that a gift has been made to the Museum in their honor, but the amount of the donation remains confidential. Texas Tribute donations are acknowledged in the Museum's annual report. When designating a Texas Tribute gift, please include the honoree's name and mailing address.
While picking up your groceries at Randalls or Tom Thumb stores, make a donation to the Bullock Museum through the Remarkable Card program. Designate the Museum as your Good Neighbor recipient (donation number 9987), and Randalls will donate 1% of each total purchase amount to the Museum. Sign up for the free Remarkable Card program at any Randalls or Tom Thumb store, or visit www.randalls.com.