Make the most of your self-guided trip to the Bullock Museum
Enhance your students' visit with resources that can be used onsite and in the classroom. The following on-demand tools can be used to create pre-visit introductory materials, guided Museum activities, and extended classroom learning opportunities.
Use these online curriculum resources anytime in your classroom.
- Campfire Stories: Interact with Texans gathered around a campfire to share their stories. Students will discover how people shape Texas's past and future.
- Texas History Timeline: Let your students travel through the past in a sweeping journey through Texas history.
- Interactive Artifact Gallery: Examine curriculum-related Texas artifacts with an interactive gallery featuring hundreds of Museum objects.
- Digital La Belle Exhibition: The shipwreck La Belle is brought to vivid life for your classroom. Watch videos and reinforce learning with hands-on activities.
- Virtual Texas Capitol: A clickable Capitol feature allows students to explore the building as well as their roles in Texas government.
- The Texas Story Project: An authentic research and writing opportunity that encourages students to investigate and share their own Texas stories.
Plan Your Visit
Want to get a better sense of what your students can do on a field trip? Teachers may also visit the Museum on a free Educator Preview Visit. Exhibition admission will be waived when you show your school ID badge at the ticketing counter and tell the Visitor Services staff member that you're here to plan a field trip. Click here for the special exhibition schedule for this school year.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support for the Bullock Museum's exhibitions and education programs provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.