The Star Cafe
Fresh options for breakfast, lunch and snacks
Take a break from exploring the exhibitions or drop in for a tasty breakfast or lunch at The Star Cafe, located on the Bullock Museum's second floor.
Enjoy a variety of fresh breakfast items, sandwiches, wraps, salads, coffees and desserts. The Star Cafe is open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm. Museum admission is not required to visit the Cafe.
Become a Bullock Museum Member to enjoy exclusive benefits, including a 10% discount in the Cafe.
Group Lunch Information
Ordering Group Lunches
Orders should be placed at least 10 days before your planned trip.
- Be sure to select the proper day and time of the pickup. Match it to the date and time of your Museum visit.
- Once your order is complete, on the checkout page there is a box for Notes to Seller. Add any additional information in the box.
- If your group is ordering specific items for specific people, please provide a list with the name and entrée order for each. For example:
- Person A – Ham
- Person B – Peanut Butter
- Person C – Tuna Salad – GLUTEN FREE
- Include the following information with your order:
- Onsite contacts' name for day of visit
- School/Organization name
- Date of visit
- Time of pick-up (if known)
- If ordering by email, an invoice will be sent with the total price.
Need additional information? Email Orders@sterlingbistro.com or call (512) 858-6736.
- Online orders must be paid at the time of submission
- Orders that are emailed in have the option to pay by credit card (through the invoice link), check, or cash
- If your School or Organization will be paying by check:
- Make checks payable to Sterling Events
- Payment is due in full by the time of lunch pick-up
Picking Up Your Order
- Pick-up will occur on the plaza to the right of the Star as you exit the museum
- If your order included a list, there will be a copy of it with color-coding to match the stickers on the lunches
- Trash bags will be provided to facilitate clean-up
Cancelling or Making Changes to Your Order
- If there are any changes that need to be made, including rescheduling, please do so no later than 72 hours in advance
- Cancellations are on a case-by-case basis
- Changes or cancellations should be emailed to Orders@sterlingbistro.com with the applicable situation as the email subject.