H-E-B Free First Sunday
April 2, 2017 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Texas Tunes: Keep the beat as you enjoy musical activities, demonstrations, and more!
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during H-E-B Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state. Special family programs from 12-3 p.m. combine art creation, exploration stations, and gallery activities.
- Go on a rock n' roll writing tour through the Pride & Joy: The Texas Blues of Stevie Ray Vaughan exhibition with a little help from our friends at Badgerdog.
- Shake, rattle and roll your way through the museum with an instrument you make yourself.
- Construct a diddley bow and examine how sound works by connecting it to an amp.
- Strap on a guitar and rock out in front of your fans.
- Groove on over to storytime and join Groundwork Music Project in musical fun and exploration.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Support for the Bullock Museum's exhibitions and education programs provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.