H-E-B Free First Sunday
June 5, 2022 10:00am - 5:00pm
Meet new friends from local organizations that focus on mental health and awareness. Visit the exhibition Mental Health: Mind Matters to understand how mental illness affects those living with it.
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can enjoy activities from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state.
- Explore the colors of nature with a fun hands-on art activity with Juliet Whitsett, the current artist in residence at Wild Basin Creative Research Center.
- Get moving and try out some brain regulating activities with Texas Health and Human Services.
- Enjoy relaxing aromatherapy techniques provided by Integral Care.
- How Are You? Recognize and show off your big feelings through movement, songs, stories, and drawing with our friends from Austin Public Library.
- Make Mental Health Toolkits with NAMI Central Texas. Activity will be in English and in Español.
Family programs provide educational and engaging activities for young Texans and their caregivers. Events are designed to bring families together, spark conversations and provide opportunities for growth and development.
Your Support Matters
Help us continue to share the story of Texas through free programs with a tax-deductible donation.
Enjoy discounts, exclusive programs, and free access to exhibitions year-round by becoming a member of the Bullock Museum.
The Bullock Museum, a division of the Texas State Preservation Board, is funded by Museum members, donors, and patrons, the Texas State History Museum Foundation, and the State of Texas.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by