Engaging multigenerational programs
Experiences to foster discovery and learning for all ages.
Programs for caregivers to bond with preschoolers, for families to enjoy together, and for teens to discover on their own. Check the calendar of events for programming information.
- Little Texans: Bring your toddlers or their preschool class for a morning of discovery, storytime, movement, and tactile learning.
- Spring Break: Spend your spring break at the Museum and enjoy a variety of hands-on activities and workshops perfect for kids and their adult companions.
- Summer at the Bullock: Enjoy a cool summer of discovery and exploration at the Bullock Museum. Join our programs, special Summer Family Film screenings, outstanding special exhibitions, and great IMAX® documentaries!
- Homeschool Days: Multiple times a year, the Museum offers a day in support of homeschool educators and their students, with curriculum resources and thematic activities. Plus, homeschool educators and students receive free exhibition access and discount rates for films in the Texas Spirit Theater and IMAX Theatre.
- STEAM Lab: Explore how scientific discoveries have influenced history. On select Thursdays each month, see our educators and STEAM experts from Central Texas Discover Engineering demonstrate the workings of nature and participate in hands-on activities and experiments.
- Teen Gatherings: In a space for teens 16 and older, explore connections between the past and the present through creative workshops and experiences.