Museum Admission and Film Ticket Prices
Experience Texas history through exhibitions and films
Explore the ever-changing artifacts and exhibitions throughout the Bullock Museum, and enjoy an IMAX® film on the biggest screen in Texas.
Museum admission allows entry into all gallery spaces and special exhibitions, and we suggest allowing 45 minutes for each of the Museum's three floors. Museum admission is not required to attend a film. Film tickets must be purchased separately, and times are subject to change.
The Bullock Museum's exhibitions are open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The IMAX® Theatre is open for documentaries during exhibition hours and for IMAX® feature film showtimes Wednesday through Sunday.
For the safety of our visitors and staff, we have implemented new protocols to help limit the spread of COVID-19, including timed entry for exhibitions. Please view our FAQ for more information.
Please note that the Story of Texas Cafe remains closed for the safety of our community.
or Senior (age 65+)
Children age 3 and under are admitted free.
Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more. To plan your group tour, call (512) 936-4649 or email email@example.com.
The Museum is unable to accept vouchers issued prior to January 1, 2017, with or without an expiration date. Unsure about your voucher? Please email BullockTickets@TheStoryofTexas.com to confirm yours is valid.
Join as a Museum member and enjoy free Bullock Museum admission, invitations to exclusive events, and discounts on parking, films, the café, and Museum store for a year.
The Bullock Museum participates in the Bank of America Museums on Us program. Bank of America cardholders receive one free exhibition entry admission on program weekends. Available for onsite purchases only. You will be required to present your active Bank of America, Merrill, or Bank of America Private Bank (U.S. Trust) credit or debit card and photo ID upon entry to the Museum. Admissions for additional guests must be purchased separately. For additional details, visit The Museums on Us program site.
Film Ticket Refund, Reschedule, and Fee Policies
These policies pertain to both e-tickets and tickets purchased at the Museum.
- All refund transactions must be done in person at the Museum. Transactions may not be conducted over the phone or via email.
- Tickets may be refunded up to 30 minutes prior to the published show time. Refunds will not be available after that time.
- Ticket fees are non-refundable unless show has been canceled by the Bullock.
- Both the ticket(s) and the purchasing credit card must be presented to conduct a refund.
- Credit card refunds will be posted back to the card within 7-10 business days.
- Tickets purchased with cash will be refunded in cash when you turn your tickets in at the Museum.
- Please note: Tickets expire at show time and are not refundable beyond that time.
- All the above ticket refund policies also apply to ticket rescheduling transactions.
- Tickets may be rescheduled according to film availability. Rescheduling for a different show time or a different film must be done at the time of the ticket exchange.
- Please note: Tickets expire at show time and are not eligible to be refunded or rescheduled beyond that time.
- Online purchases incur a $1 convenience fee per ticket, and a $2 transaction fee per transaction for credit card processing and handling.
- Visitors may purchase up to 10 tickets per transaction.
- In the rare situations when a show is cancelled, the Bullock Museum will reschedule your ticket(s) for another show time, or refund your purchase including any service charges.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.