Museum Admission and Film Ticket Prices
Experience Texas history through exhibitions and films
Take time to thoroughly explore the ever-changing artifacts and exhibitions throughout the Museum. This is Texas history at its best. Enjoy an IMAX® film on the largest screen in Texas and experience multi-sensory effects in the Texas Spirit Theater.
Museum admission and film tickets may be purchased at the Museum or online. Museum admission allows entry into all gallery spaces and special exhibitions; reentry is permitted throughout the day and we suggest allowing 45 minutes for each of the Museum's three floors. Film tickets must be purchased separately, and times listed below are subject to change.
or Senior (age 65+)
|Texas Spirit Theater
Shipwrecked (26 minutes)
or Star of Destiny (16 minutes)
Children age 3 and under are admitted free.
Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more. To plan your group tour, call (512) 936-4649 or email email@example.com.
The Museum is unable to accept vouchers issued prior to January 1, 2017, with or without an expiration date. Unsure about your voucher? Please email BullockTickets@TheStoryofTexas.com to confirm yours is valid.
Join as a Museum member and enjoy free Bullock Museum admission, invitations to exclusive events, and discounts on parking, films, the café, and Museum store for a year.
Film Ticket Refund, Reschedule, and Fee Policies
These policies pertain to both e-tickets and tickets purchased at the Museum.
- All refund transactions must be done in person at the Museum. Transactions may not be conducted over the phone or via email.
- Tickets may be refunded up to 30 minutes prior to the published show time. Refunds will not be available after that time.
- Ticket fees are non-refundable unless show has been canceled by the Bullock.
- Both the ticket(s) and the purchasing credit card must be presented to conduct a refund.
- Credit card refunds will be posted back to the card within 7-10 business days.
- Tickets purchased with cash will be refunded in cash when you turn your tickets in at the Museum.
- Please note: Tickets expire at show time and are not refundable beyond that time.
- All the above ticket refund policies also apply to ticket rescheduling transactions.
- Tickets may be rescheduled according to film availability. Rescheduling for a different show time or a different film must be done at the time of the ticket exchange.
- Tickets expire at show time and are not refundable beyond that time.
- Please note: Tickets expire at show time and are not eligible to be rescheduled beyond that time.
- A $1 convenience fee is charged per ticket at checkout.
- Online purchases also incur a $2 per transaction fee for credit card processing and handling.
- Visitors may purchase up to 10 tickets per transaction.
- In the rare situations when a show is cancelled, you will be entitled to a refund for the full purchase price of your tickets including any service charges.
- Upon a show cancellation the Bullock Museum will refund your purchase or exchange your ticket for another show.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 936 - 8746 Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. for support.