H-E-B Free First Sunday: Wide Open Spaces
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state.
Join us from 12-3pm for these special activities:
- Create your own habitat for a brand new Texas critter
- Explore what the great outdoors has to offer with Big Bend Conservancy
- Fly high with Redbird Flight Simulators
- Make camp with Whole Earth Provision Co.
- Venture into wide open spaces at 2:00 for Storytime
Please note: The State of Texas is building a new fully pedestrianized green space between the Bullock Texas State History Museum and the Texas Capitol. The Museum and its parking garage remain open during construction. Surface parking lots and most parking meters will not be available for the duration of the construction project.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
The Bullock Museum is owned and operated by the State of Texas through the State Preservation Board. Additional support of exhibitions and programs is provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.