Shows and Social Events
A casual way to enjoy the Museum in a social atmosphere.
Events that are enjoyable and smart.
Dive into Texas culture with fun events like concerts and pub-quizzes, connect with your neighbors over drinks, through conversation, or on an excursion. Check the calendar of events for programming information.
- Texas Artist Series: Experience the rich diversity of Texas's cultural heritage. From world-renowned concert pianists to award-winning authors, cutting-edge filmmakers to dance troupes, this series explores the arts.
- Cool Summer Nights: Forget about standing outside in the heat of summer! Come inside for summer evening programs celebrating culture, community, and Texas history.
- Evenings Out: Show off your knowledge and avoid Austin traffic at the same time. Evenings Out include trivia, games, music, great conversation, and plenty of Texas happy hour food and libations.
- In Gallery Programs: Performances and conversations bring history to life in an intimate setting with a series of recitals, readings, and talks that highlight stories from the exhibits.
- Daytrippers: Take a trip outside the Museum's walls in these fun and educational excursions.