H-E-B Free First Sunday: Bundle Up
December 3, 2017 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Button up your coat, slip on your mittens, and join us for some frosted festivities. Stay snug as you create, play and learn all about winter wonders.
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during H-E-B Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state. Special family programs from 12-3 p.m. combine art creation, exploration stations, and gallery activities.
- What if it snowed in Austin? Create a winter-themed collage using Austin's iconic buildings as backdrops.
- Join us for stories about snow at Storytime and have fun with Snowball Math and Snowball Fights from Math Happens.
- Enjoy Groundwork Music Project's annual holiday concert featuring Groundwork Music orchestra and student performers. Learn the basics of playing the ukulele in a short introductory session.
- Satisfy your taste buds with a wintery snack provided by Common Threads.
- Play games and build with UT Children's Research Center.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Support for the Bullock Museum's exhibitions and education programs provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.