H-E-B Free First Sunday: Summertime
August 7, 2016 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Cool off at the Bullock with fun activities for all ages to enjoy. Relive your vacation memories through artmaking, storytime, and much more.
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during H-E-B Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state. Special family programs from 12-3 p.m. combine art creation, exploration stations, and gallery activities.
- Capture your favorite summer memories with a handmade piece of art with Smudge Studios.
- Join us for a summertime-themed storytime and take something home to remember your summer adventures.
- Strike a pose with summer themed props and snap a picture to capture the memory.
- Plan your very own National Park with help from the Junior Ranger from Waco Mammoth National Monument.
- Review your favorite summer book and leave it behind for others to get ideas for their next summer read.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by
Support for the Bullock Museum's exhibitions and education programs provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.