FREE First Sunday: Story Telling
July 5, 2015 12:00pm - 3:00pm
What's your story? Find out the best way to share your stories, listen to new ones, and create art that tells tales.
Enjoy FREE exhibit admission all day during Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibits that showcase artifacts from around the state. Special family programs from 12-3pm combine art creation, presentations by partner organizations, and gallery activities.
- A poem while you wait! Talented poets from Typewriter Rodeo will type a personalized poem for you.
- Visit with the experts from Austin Public Library and discover a new stories to read.
- #WhatsYourTexasStory? Find out what 100 Days of Stories at the Bullock Museum is all about, and share your own.
- Make your own version of a story quilt.
- Tiny Texans can enjoy story time especially for them at 2pm.
- ...and more!