H-E-B Free First Sunday:
Museum Anniversary Celebration
June 5, 2016 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Come celebrate the state's official Texas history museum.
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during H-E-B Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state. Special family programs from 12-3 p.m. combine art creation, exploration stations, and gallery activities.
Be part of the Bullock Museum's 15th anniversary in this day-long celebration featuring live music and performances, hands-on activities, and sweet treats.
- Enjoy live music, games, and activities for the whole family on the Lone Star Plaza, Rosie Flores performs at noon and Don Leady and His Rockin' Revue performs at 1:45.
- Celebrate the Museum's birthday with special sweets and treats from H-E-B.
- Strut on the Future Texans Walk of Fame with props you create with Smudge Studios.
- Create a unique butterfly to contribute to the Museum's Butterfly Project.
- Travel through Museum exhibitions to meet costumed interpreters, stop for a chat, and hear stories of what Texas was like in days past.
- Explore Texas through a fun-filled rhyming storytime fit for the youngest Texans.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Additional support for the Museum's 15th Anniversary Celebration provided by H-E-B.
Support for the Bullock Museum's exhibitions and education programs provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.