H-E-B Free First Sunday
January 5, 2020 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Join friends and neighbors to explore the theme: stylish.
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state.
Join us from 12-3pm for these special activities:
- Sing and dance along to some stylish beats with Groundwork Music Project. Join in the musical fun and pick up a ukulele and learn to play.
- Design scented sachets and practice sewing with activities for all ages provided by iKids U.
- Explore fashion and design with the Emma S. Barrientos Mexican American Cultural Center.
- Channel your inner designer and use fashion plates to create bold and fashionable looks.
- Listen to stylish stories about standing out in fashion and in life.
Please note: The State of Texas is building a new fully pedestrianized green space between the Bullock Texas State History Museum and the Texas Capitol. The Museum and its parking garage remain open during construction. Surface parking lots and most parking meters will not be available for the duration of the construction project.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by
The Bullock Texas State History Museum is a division of the Texas State Preservation Board. Additional support for educational programming provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.