H-E-B Free First Sunday
November 3, 2019 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Engage in STEM-related activities that will have you looking at Texas history in a whole new way.
Enjoy FREE exhibition admission all day during Free First Sundays, held the first Sunday of every month. Families can explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state.
Join us from 12-3pm for these special activities:
- Take a walk through history with Girl Scouts as you go on a scavenger hunt through the museum.
- Get hands-on with MathHappens and navigation tools used during La Belle’s era.
- Play with Spheros, Minecraft, and more coding activities with Code Galaxy.
- Build a geodesic dome made out of balloons and imagine living on the moon with Bubbly Maths.
- Join us for a moon-themed Storytime.
Please note: The State of Texas is building a new fully pedestrianized green space between the Bullock Texas State History Museum and the Texas Capitol. The Museum and its parking garage remain open during construction. Surface parking lots and most parking meters will not be available for the duration of the construction project.
H-E-B Free First Sundays Presented by
This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
The Bullock Texas State History Museum is a division of the Texas State Preservation Board. Additional support for educational programming provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.