Bullock Museum Corporate Council
Corporations providing valuable support to museum programs
The Bullock Museum has been at the heart of Texas’ business community since opening in 2001.
Each year, the Museum receives generous support from companies across the state through the Texas Independence Day Dinner. Last year, this support helped the Museum share the history and culture of Texas with 592,000 visitors. Corporations also help the Bullock Museum fulfill its educational mission by sponsoring exhibitions and programs that reach nearly 100,000 schoolchildren, as well as a variety of programs for families and adults.
The Texas State History Museum Foundation is pleased to announce the Bullock Museum Corporate Council as a new way for businesses to connect with the Museum through community engagement, employee benefits, and client hospitality.
About the Corporate Council
We are honored to have Tim Crowley (Frost Bank) as the Chair and Peter Pincoffs (Wortham Insurance) as the Vice-Chair of this year's Corporate Council, and Bob Barnes (IBC Bank) as this year’s President of the Board of Trustees. The Bullock Museum Corporate Council will offer business members special access to the Museum and one-of-a-kind events, all while providing valuable support to Museum programs. Benefits include, among others:
- Invitations to Corporate Council member events including an annual luncheon, behind-the-scenes gathering to see private collections and artifacts, and an evening reception for Corporate Council members and their special guests, as well as VIP previews of exhibitions;
- Prominent recognition in the Museum, plus on-line and in print materials; and
- Corporate Council Employee Appreciation Day with free museum admission and special benefits for employees.
The full roster of Bullock Museum Corporate Council benefits will allow businesses from across the state to promote their corporate image, reach new and targeted audiences, entertain clients, and provide benefits for employees.
Bullock Museum Corporate Council Members 2016-2017
- Bank of America
- Barshop & Oles Company
- CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
- Consort, Inc.
- Downtown Austin Alliance
- Endeavor Real Estate Group
- Frost Bank
- Heritage Title Company of Austin
- IBC Bank
- Independence Title
- The Interfin Companies
- McGarrah Jessee
- Milestone Community Builders, LLC
- St. David's HealthCare
- Slack & Davis, LLP
- Whole Foods Market
- Wortham Insurance