Bullock Museum Corporate Council
Corporations providing valuable support to museum programs
The Bullock Museum has been at the heart of Texas’ business community since opening in 2001.
Each year, the Museum receives generous support from companies across the state. Last year, this support helped the Museum to share Texas’ fascinating history and culture with 599,000 visitors. Corporations also help the Museum fulfill its educational mission by sponsoring exhibitions and programs that reach 100,000 schoolchildren annually, as well as a variety of programs for families and adults.
The Texas State History Museum Foundation is pleased to offer the Bullock Museum Corporate Council as a way for businesses to connect with the Museum through community engagement, employee benefits, and client hospitality.
About the Corporate Council
We are honored to have Julie and Pat Oles (Barshop & Oles) as the Chairs, and Carol and Tim Crowley (Frost Bank) as the Vice-Chairs of the 2017-2018 Corporate Council. The Bullock Museum Corporate Council offers businesses special access to the museum and one-of-a-kind events, all while providing valuable support to museum programs. Benefits include, among others:
- Invitations to Corporate Council events including an annual luncheon, behind-the-scenes gathering to see private collections and artifacts, evening reception for Corporate Council members and their special guests, and VIP previews of exhibitions;
- Prominent recognition in the Museum, plus on-line and in print materials; and
- Corporate Council Employee Appreciation Day with free Museum admission and special benefits for employees.
The full roster of Bullock Museum Corporate Council benefits enables businesses from across the state to promote their corporate image, reach new and targeted audiences, entertain clients, and provide benefits for employees.
Bullock Museum Corporate Council, 2017-2018
- Barshop & Oles Company
- Ben E. Keith Company
- CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
- Concho Resources, Inc.
- Consort, Inc.
- Downtown Austin Alliance
- Encana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc.
- Endeavor Real Estate Group
- Energy Transfer Partners
- EOG Resources, Inc.
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- FourT Realty, LLC
- Frost Bank
- Heritage Title Company of Austin
- IBC Bank
- Independence Title
- Marathon Oil Company
- Milestone Community Builders, LLC
- Nintendo and Retro Studios
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company
- PlainsCapital Bank
- QEP Resources, Inc.
- St. David's HealthCare
- Silver Eagle Distributors
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company
- Tito's Handmade Vodka
- Winstead PC