Plan Your Visit
How to have a great Bullock Museum experience.
Let history inspire you as you connect with Texas stories told by ever-changing artifacts, rare documents, photographs, and special exhibits. Experience 4D special effects films in the Texas Spirit Theater. Check out the latest blockbuster movies on the biggest screen in Texas in the IMAX® Theatre. Shop for distinctive gifts at the Museum Store and enjoy the eclectic menu and great view at the Story of Texas Café. Don't forget to snap a photo in front of the iconic bronze star on the Lone Star Plaza as a keepsake of your visit.
Tailor your Texas experience. Contact us at (512) 936-8746.
Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
The Museum is closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, and New Year's Day.
The Texas Spirit Theater is open during regular Museum hours with extended hours during select evenings and holidays. Information and tickets here.
Tickets are available at the Museum or online. Times listed below are approximate and are subject to change. Visitors are encouraged to move at their own pace throughout the Museum.
Tickets to exhibitions allow visitors entry into the Texas History Galleries and all special exhibitions. Re-entry is permitted throughout the day.
|Adult||Senior/Military||College Student||Youth (ages 4-17)|
(45 minutes per floor)
|Texas Spirit Theater
|Texas Spirit Theater
Star of Destiny
Group discounts are available for groups of 20 or more. To plan your group tour, call (512) 936-4649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Film Ticket Refund and Reschedule Policy
This policy pertains to both e-tickets and tickets purchased at the Museum.
- All refund transactions must be done in person at the Museum. Transactions may not be able to be conducted over the phone or via email.
- Tickets may be refunded up to 30 minutes prior to the published show time. Refunds will not be available after that time.
- Both the ticket(s) and the purchasing credit card must be presented to conduct a refund.
- Credit card refunds will be posted back to the card within 7-10 business days.
- Tickets purchased with cash will be refunded in cash when you turn your tickets in at the Museum.
- Please note: Tickets expire at show time and are not refundable beyond that time.
- All the above ticket refund policies also apply to ticket rescheduling transactions.
- Tickets may be rescheduled according to film availability. Rescheduling for a different show time or a different film must be done at the time of the ticket exchange.
- Tickets expire at show time and are not refundable beyond that time.
- Please note: Tickets expire at show time and are not eligible to be rescheduled beyond that time.
Email email@example.com or call (512) 936 - 8746 Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. for support.