February 23, 2017 10:00am - 2:00pm
Enjoy a day full of discovery and learning at the Bullock Museum.
Storytelling: Discover your voice through spoken word or musical explorations. Participate in hands-on activities and special classes geared toward STEAM learning, collect educator resources, and leave with stories to tell.
Enjoy a day of exploration and learning at the Bullock Museum on days reserved specifically for homeschool families. Museum admission is free for homeschool families on these date and school group rates for films in the IMAX® Theatre and Texas Spirit Theatre are available from 9:00am-5:00pm..
- Explore Museum exhibits with educational guides
- Engage in conversation and interact with hands-on objects in Museum exhibits
- Participate in special classes for a more in-depth look at various topics
- Enjoy activities that will spark imaginative and innovative thinking
- Pick up resources to supplement your at-home curriculum provided by The Bullock Museum and various organizations
- Visit special exhibition Purchased Lives: The American Slave Trade from 1808 to 1865
Support for the Bullock Museum's exhibitions and education programs provided by the Texas State History Museum Foundation.